Dental Implants Cost
Dental Implants can replace one or more missing teeth, and can do so without affecting adjacent teeth. Many people want to know the actual dental implant cost up front without an evaluation. Unfortunately, the dental implants cost is based upon a number of factors that are specific to each patient’s case, such as: the number of the missing teeth to be replaced, the treatment option that is recommended and any additional specifics that may be needed.
Actual Dental Implant Costs
When trying to figure out the actual cost of dental implants for your mouth, the important thing to know is what type prosthesis you will be using on top of the dental implants. Is the dental implant going to be supporting a removeable denture or a fixed crown?, is it going to be supporting a bridge? , will it be supporting a fixed prosthesis? These are very important questions in determining dental implant costs.
- The typical cost to place an endosteal root form dental implant in the United States averages between $1900 – $2900.
- This figure includes “abutments” which are the small devices that connect your implant to the prosthesis that it is going to be supporting. A dental implant does nothing on its own, it needs to be connected to something above the gums in order to be of any use.
- For example: a dental implant abutment would go between and connect your dental implant to your denture, or also it could connect your implant to a crown, or could connect your dental implant to a bridge.
- Prices and costs of dental implants will vary depending on many factors, such as the exact implant used, how difficult it is to place the implant,where the dental implant is to be placed, the amount of bone left to anchor the dental implant (Grafting to add bone always has an extra cost associated with it), the level of skill and experience of the practitioner who is placing the implant, the cost of the abutments, among many other factors.
- The REAL cost of dental implants must include the abutments used for healing, and the abutments used to finally connect the prosthesis that you are going to have made ( whether it be a denture, crown, bridge, etc…) Abutments for a denture or abutments for a crown are very different, and will have different costs associated with them, which in turn will affect the overall cost of dental implants you are having placed.
Affordable Cost Options
Dental implants integrate into the structure of your jaw, because of this; they prevent the loss of bone and gum recession which often is the side-effect of bridgework and dentures. Long term studies have shown and continue to show excellent success rates for dental implants. These studies, coupled with improved technology and treatments can make the cost of dental implants affordable for almost anyone.
Complementary Dental Implant Consultations
Swiss Denture Center in Portland Oregon offers the latest technology along with very affordable rates for people seeking Dental Implants. Since 1984 Swiss Denture Center has been a leader in the Portland area when it comes to dental prosthetics and implants. If you are looking for dental implants in the Portland Oregon area, Swiss Denture Center offers complementary dental implant consultations so that you can have a professional evaluation and know the dental implants cost up-front.
Financing Your Dental Implant Costs
We here at Swiss Denture Center believe that everyone deserves to have the smile they desire. To make attaining that goal easier, we offer several payment options, and also offer financing for all the services we provide – including Dental Implants. We offer zero percent interest financing up to 6 months, and can finance for longer terms with interest if you so desire. Check out our Dental Implants Financing page to get more detailed information.
Swiss Denture Center’s Dental Implant Specialists believe and educate their patients on the effectiveness of Dental Implants as an ideal and proven option for people in good oral health who are missing teeth. Our patients’ dental implants feel so natural that they forget they even have them.
If you have missing teeth due to periodontal disease, injury, or for some other reason, give us a call today to schedule a complementary implant consultation.